We take the health and welfare of our puppies very seriously and for that reason, we take our breeders and the relationships we have with them the very same way.
Our goal is to provide happy, healthy lifelong pets to the individuals and families who shop our stores and our breeders are chosen with this in mind. We investigate all of our breeders. We scrutinize all of our breeders’ U.S.D.A. inspection records and investigate them prior to conducting business. We conduct on-site breeder inspections.
Our Screening Process | No Puppy Mill Promise
- Confirmation of vaccination records and worming/parasite prevention before purchase
- Confirmation of breeder guarantee as to parents, health, and genetics
- Review of Orthopedic Foundation for Animals (OFA) testing on sire/dam for cardiac, eyes, patella, hips, etc.
- Review photos of puppies and when necessary parents
- Confirm and verify registration status with the AKC, APRI, ACA, etc.
- Review veterinary comments before purchase
- Communication with breeders regarding health, size, weight, etc. of puppies before purchase
- Confirm travel arrangements through one of our authorized and approved pet transportation systems
- Vet exam and evaluation of each puppy upon arrival at our facility
- Genealogy review (when applicable) to ensure no in-breeding
- Ongoing genetic screening
Vet Care | Puppy Care
At Superstar Puppies we go the distance in insuring our puppies are properly cared for by our breeders and our store alike.
All of our puppies are constantly monitored and vet checked every step of the way, assuring the healthiest possible puppy. We care and adhere to strict kennel protocols. Our superstars have luxury and comfort with spacious, sanitary, healthy, and air conditioned suites.